Solid Polycarbonate of Sheet Awning Canopies Polycarbonate Sheet
|1-9 10-99 100-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $20 US $16 US $13 US $11|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Both Sides with PE Film, with Cartons in Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: XH-L-01
- Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Color: Light Blue
- Sail Material: Polycarbonate Sheet
- Board Thickness: 3mm and 6mm
- Warranty: 15 Years
- Canopy Sheet Option: PC Solid/Hollow Sheet
- Board Color Options: Clear/Brwon/Tinted Grey/Light Grey
- Accessories: Aluminum Fixing Bar, Set Screws and Rubber
- Trademark: UNQ
- Origin: China
- Operation Method: Manual
- Outer Tent Waterproof Index: 1000mm-1500mm
- Control: Fixed
- Sail Finishing: PVC Coated
- Bracket Color Options: Grey/Clear/Black/White or Customized
- Usage: Window/Door/Rain Canopy
- Board Choices: Leesun Board, Aluminum Composite Panel
- Wind Resistant: Scale 12
- Certificate: ISO 9001: 2008 SGS RoHS
- Specification: ISO certificate
- HS Code: 3925900000
The Accessories of polycarbonate canopy awning:
1.Sheet:PC solid sheet,PC sun sheet
2.The awning bracket material:PA+Fiberglass Blend
3.Connecting parts: Aluminium profile
6.Increase the awning supports and free to extend for assembling
7.The innovative awning completely departs from the traditional custom-made welded awnings.The awning is simple in its main structure,which is composed of PC sheet and awning supports.Being mass-produced and conforming the rigid design standard, awning is consistent in its high quality.
8.Can resist (Scale 12) typhoons
9.Awning is do-it-yourself ready and can be installed easily by homeowners, saving the cost and space.
The Advantages of polycarbonate canopy awning:
1. The assembling parts are produced by special machine with consistent quality. Its sturdiness can be tested by dropping a steel ball of 4.5kg on it without any crack and it also withstands accelerated aging test, showing 15-year life time. Moreover, it is UV protected and can resist typhoon 12.
2.No need to get the builders in when you want to create a porch over your front or back door. The clear polycarbonate cover slots into ABS/PP/PA side brackets and is trimmed with aluminium front and rear profiles.
The Applications of polycarbonate canopy awning:
* Door canopy, awning
* Window canopy, awing, shelter
* Waterproof canopy, awning for other buildings
* Rain canopy,rain awning
* flashing board
Packing: with Cartons for the board and accessories, then in wooden pallet for the LCL, also can pack as per request.
1.What kind of a company we are ?
As a manufacturer located in Hebei, China. we have established long-term relations with many customers for our professional,warm and thoughtful service, as we know that long-term business relations are based on the quality control.
2.What's the quality assurance we provided and how do we control quality ?
1)Established a procedure to check products at all stages of the production process - raw materials, materials being processed, tested materials, finished goods, etc..
2)100% inspection in assembly lines. All controls, equipment, fixtures, production resources and skills are inspected to ensure they consistently achieve the required levels.
3. How many types of PC sheets do you produce?
Our main products include: Polycarbonate Hollow and Solid Sheet, PC Embossed Sheet, Frosted and Glittering Sheet, PC Sheet for LED Diffusion, Soundproof Polycarbonate Sheet, PC Panel for Greenhouse, Corrgugated Sheet
4.Do you take special orders ?
Yes , We accept customized products.
5.Can I install polycarbonate sheets myself ?
Polycarbonate sheets are particularly user-friendly and very light, so that fewer cross bars are needed.
This makes the supporting structure more straightforward and cheaper.
6. Do the sheets discolor overtime ?
Thanks to the transparent UV protective layer, the sheets have 10-year warranty against yelllowing and breakage.
7.Is polycarbonate sheet bad for the environment ?
Polycarbonate sheets are sustainable material that can be recycled without emiting toxic substances. Moreover, they are manufactured using 20% renewable energy!