Grade a Diamond Polycarbonate Embossed Sheet
|FOB Price:||US $2.99 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||100 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Square Meters||US $2.99/ Square Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: PC-Z-E--27
- Packaging: PE Film
- Place of Origin: Baoding,China
- Certification: ISO
- Guarantee: 10years
- Thickness: 2mm-10mm
- Transport Package: PE Film on Both Sides
- Origin: China
- Product: Polycarbonate Embossed Sheet
- Brand: Unique
- Color: Transparent,Blue,Green,Lake-Blue,Opal,Bronze
- Material: Makrolon Sabic
- Surface: Embossed
- Trademark: Unique
- Specification: 2.1M*5.8M, 1.22M*2.44M
- HS Code: 39206100
Polycarbonate embossed Sheet Product introduction
Polycarbonate Embossed Sheet
100% bayer material or customized
Place of origin
Clear, Blue, Lake Blue,Green, Bronze, Opal or Customized
5800mm,6000mm,11800mm,other size is available
Anti-fog, UV protection
Grade B1(GB Standard)
Application: LED electronic display screen,decoration,lighting,partition,screen,ceiling and suspended ceiling
Various demands for non-reflective surface materials,varieties of frosted surfaces equipment and materials.
1.texture:diamond raindrip abrasive (big embossed&small embossed)
2.new famours PC material and uv protection
4.standard width:1220mm 1560mm 1820mm 2100mm
5.length:30m/roll(thick less than 4.5mm)
6.thickness: big embossed 2.5mm-10mm small embossed 2.0mm-7mm
7.Color: transparent,blue,green,dark bronze,opal etc.
Polycarbonate Sheet Features
Adopt the newest multi-layer co-extruding technology
1. Mutual connection between unique hexahedral podetium and honeycomb core structure
2. Heat insulation and keep energy
3. Anti-ultraviolet radiation, aging resistance
4. High strength and stiffness
5. Hard-combustible of B1 material, self-extinguishing without fire
6. Light and high environmental, difficult to break
7. Saving energy
8. Ten years guarantee
Hebei Unique Plastics Manufacturer Co.,Ltd located in "the important town of the North"Baoding,it's heart of Beijing,Tianjin,Shijiazhuang,economically developed and the traffic is extremely convenient.Unique company is a set of research and development,production,sales and construction High-tech enterprise,including HANGMEI UNIQUE LANYU three major brands.There are nearly 20years experiences in this field and mainly specializing in PC Hollow Sheet,Solid Sheet,daylighting tiles and parts with best price and good quality,our customers from different country.Now we are ready to research PC sheet different effect than before,such as to avoid pests,to Strong growth and to improve Crop production to meet different customers' request.
1. Our products can fit both hot and cold areas for our technology.
2. FOB Chinese port, CIF, CFR and EXW trade terms are available for you. We will give you most
3. Our factory is located in Baoding which is near to Beijing and Tianjin cities. It is easy for you to
visit our factory.
4. Experienced in this field for 15 years development, we have set up so many direct sales stores
all over China.
5. Low MOQ: it can meet your business very well
6. Good service: we treat our clients as friends.
7. 13 years experience in this field.
8. There are six stores around China, they are mainly in Foshan, Guangzhou, Taiyuan, Shanxi, Baotou, Shijiazhuang.
9. UV protection machine, we have our own UV protection machine, can one side or two sides coated.
10. Size, color can be customized
1. Won't a polycarbonate roof make things very hot?
Polycarbonate roofing sheets come with an energy reflective coating, which helps solve this problem. Moreover,polycarbonate sheets have excellent insulating properties so that heating costs are considerably
reduced during intermediate seasons.
2. Do the sheets break very easily?
No! Polycarbonate sheets are not only extremely impact resistant but thanks to their temperature and
weather resistance they have a much longer service life.
3.Is polycarbonate sheet bad for the environment?
Polycarbonate sheets are a very sustainable material that can be recycled and does not emit toxic substances during combustion. Moreover, there are sustainable polycarbonate sheets being manufactured using 20% renewable energy!