100% Virgin Lexan Polycarbonate Sheet
|100-999 1,000-9,999 10,000-99,999 100,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3.5 US $3 US $2 US $1.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||PE Film on Both Sides, Then in Kraft Paper|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: XH-Z-S--10
- Color: Clear, Green, Lake Blue, Blue, Brown, Opal or Cus
- Application: Skylight/Greenhouse/Carport/Awning/Polycarbonate D
- Certification: ISO9001:2008, SGS
- Length: 5.8m, 30m or Customized
- Feature: UV Protected, Anti-Fogging
- Specification: 2.1x5.8m, 1.22*2.44m
- HS Code: 39206100
- Raw Material: 100% Virgin Bayer, Sabic, Lexan, Makrolon
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Board Thickness: 0.8mm-18mm
- Width: 1220mm, 1560mm, 1820mm, 2100mm
- Light Transmission: Reach 18% -82%
- Trademark: UNQ
- Origin: China
Lexan Polycarbonate Sheet
Lexan Polycarbonate Sheet Specifications
Min Curving Radius
Min Span Accordingly(mm)
Lexan Polycarbonate solid sheet
polycarbonate solid sheet (abbreviation PC) - a kind of high-polymer engineering plastics as main materials.
PC embossed sheet, PC abrasive sheet are made on basis of PC sheet manufacture technology, changing parts of molding tool and craft, making the surface appearance occurred physics change, its surface constuction change make good light Characteristic and variety of the sense of vision and felling.
Mechanics function ,electricity function, fire retardant function, the ability of anti- ultraviolet ray etc. of the two kinds of sheet material in accordance with PC sheet, it is different at an external appearance and the light characteristic. through the shape in surface, density and size of cave and convex makes spread to shoot through the ray creation of the plank material and shoot deeply different but attain deeply and not and deeply, see not the misty result that see.
Lexan Polycarbonate Sheet Features
1) High light transmission: Up to 88% that of same thickness of general glass.
2) Excellent impact resistance: 80 times that of glass.
3) Weather and UV resistant-properties retained for years. Temperature resistance range is 40°
C ~ +120° C, with an ultraviolet coextruded film on the sheet surface. It can prevent the
resin fatigue or yellowing caused by the ultraviolet.
4) Light weight: Only 1/12 of the weight of glass of the same thickness. It can be easily cold
bent as well as thermal shaping.
5) Flame resistance: High fire performance rating is class B1.
6) Sound and heat insulation: Superb sound insulation for freeway barrier and super thermal
insulation save energy.
7) An engineering plastic of excellent integration capability. It has outstanding physical,
mechanical, electrical and heat capabilities.
1.Clearstory in residence, the lighting roof for industrial workshops and storehouses; passageways, corridors and parking sheds
2.Gymnasium, sound-insulation walls on expressways; swimming-pools, greenhouse sheds; interior lighting
Swimming pool cover
1.What kind of a company we are ?
As a manufacturer located in Hebei, China. we have established long-term relations with many customers for our professional,warm and thoughtful service, as we know that long-term business relations are based on the quality control.
2.What's the quality assurance we provided and how do we control quality ?
1)Established a procedure to check products at all stages of the production process - raw materials, materials being processed, tested materials, finished goods, etc..
2)100% inspection in assembly lines. All controls, equipment, fixtures, production resources and skills are inspected to ensure they consistently achieve the required levels.
3. How many types of PC sheets do you produce?
Our main products include: Polycarbonate Hollow and Solid Sheet, PC Embossed Sheet, Frosted and Glittering Sheet, PC Sheet for LED Diffusion, Soundproof Polycarbonate Sheet, PC Panel for Greenhouse, Corrgugated Sheet
4.Do you take special orders ?
Yes , We accept customized products.
5.Can I install polycarbonate sheets myself ?
Polycarbonate sheets are particularly user-friendly and very light, so that fewer cross bars are needed.
This makes the supporting structure more straightforward and cheaper.
6. Do the sheets discolor overtime ?
Thanks to the transparent UV protective layer, the sheets have 10-year warranty against yelllowing and breakage.
7.Is polycarbonate sheet bad for the environment ?
Polycarbonate sheets are sustainable material that can be recycled without emiting toxic substances. Moreover, they are manufactured using 20% renewable energy!