Lexan Bayer UV Protection Honeycomb Polycarbonate Sheet
|FOB Price:||US $3 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||100 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Square Meters||US $3/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Per/Month|
|Transport Package:||Both Sides with PE Film, Other Are Available|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: H-110527
- Color: Transparent
- Thickness: 8-16mm
- Warranty: 10 Years Warranty
- Service Temperature: -40 C-120 C
- UV Thickness: 50 Micron
- Fearure: Lightweight
- Specification: ISO certificate
- HS Code: 3920610000
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Length: 5800mm,6000mm,or Can Be Cut
- Width: 2100mm
- Certificate: ISO 9001 2008
- Surface: UV Protection
- Light Transmission: Reach 18% -82%
- Trademark: UNQ
- Origin: Baoding, Hebei, China
Product:honeycomb polycarbonate sheet
Color:clear,opal,green,blue,lake blue,bronze etc
Certificate:iso 9001 2008
Warranty:10 years warranty
Samples:free sample will sent to you to test
Delivery:7-10 working days once we received the deposit
Package:both side with pe film,the film with logo or your logo.Other package are available based on your requirment.
Note: Special colors and specifications can be customized.
1) Super light:It weighs half of ordinary silicate glass.
2) Impact resistance: 80 times that of glass, 15 times that of acrylic sheeting.
3) Temperature resistance range: -40 ~ 120ºC.
4) Light weight: only 1/12 of the weight of glass of the same thickness.
5)Super stablity: Its 50-micron UV coating can effectively protect it from ultraviolet rays in order to prevent aging.
6) Flame resistance: rated class B1.
7) Sound and heat proof.
1.Price term: EXW/FOB/C&F/CIF
2.Port: Tianjin ,shanghai
3.Payment: by T/T
1)100% payment if the total amount is less than USD10,000;
2)30% deposit and 70% before shipment or balance 70% against the copy of B/L, if the total amount is more than USD10,000.
4.Delivery time:5 days,subject to the order quantity.
1. Decoration in landscape gardening and recrational places, Singular decoration, corridors and pavilions in leisure places.
2. Interior and exterior decorations of commercial building, curtain walls of modern building.
3. Transportation airline, containers, front wind shields of notorcycles. airplanes, trains, liners, vehicles, notors boats, submarines and police glass shields.
4. Telephone boths, advertising boards, light boxes and exhibition.
5. Instruments and meters, and military industry.
6. High class indoor decoration, such as walls, windows roofs and screens.
7. Sound-insulation walls in expressways and urban overhead highways.
8. Agricultural greenhouses and raising sheds.
9. Lighting of factory buildings, warehouse and markets.