Polycarbonate 3mm Clear Polycarbonate Car Parking Shed
|FOB Price:||US $1.36 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||100 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Square Meters||US $1.36/ Square Meter|
|Transport Package:||PE Film on Both Sides|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: PC-Z-H--43
- Color: Transparent
- Standard Color: Clear,Grass Green,Lake Blue,Blue,Brown,Opal or Cus
- Certification: ISO9001:2008
- Size: According to Transportation
- Raw Materials: The Raw Materials of PC Named Bayer and Sabic
- Guarantee: 10 Years
- Specification: 2.1M*5.8M, 1.22M*2.44M
- HS Code: 39206100
- Material: PC
- PC Raw Material: 100% Bayer Material Polycarbonate Imported
- Thickness: 1mm-20mm
- Standard Width: 1220mm,1560mm,1820mm,2100mm
- Application: Skylight/Greenhouse/Carport/Awning/Polycarbonate D
- Light Transmission: Reach 18% -82%
- Trademark: Unique
- Origin: China
Hollow Polycarbonate Sheet Size Description
Polycarbonate Sheet Advantage:
1) Makrolon PC resin from Bayer in Germany.
2) UV-PC co extrusion lines .
3) ISO 9001: 2008
4) UV co-extrusion for long life-span.
5) Light transmission rate up from 25%-88%.
6) Customized colors and dimensions available upon request.
Product: hollow polycarbonate sheet
Place of origin:baoding,China
Colour : Clear , Opal , Green , Blue , Bronze , Lake-blue, etc
Standard width: 2100mm
Polycarbonate is excellent engineering plastic used worldwide. Polycarbonate is a type of noncrystal thermoplastic resin with various good mechanical propertied including electrical insulation, extensibility, dimensional stability, chemical resistance, high strength, heat resistance and cold resistance.
1) High light transmission: over 82%
2) Excellent impact resistance: 80 times of same thick glass.
3) Weather and UV resistant-properties retained for years.: Temperature resistance range is -40°C ~ +120°C, with an
ultraviolet coextruded film on the sheet surface. It can prevent the resin fatigue or yellowing caused by the ultraviolet.
4) Light weight: only 1/12 of the weight of glass of the same thickness. It can be easily cold bent as well as thermal
5) Flame resistance: High fire performance rating is class B1.
6) Sound and heat insulation: Superb sound insulation for freeway barrier and super thermal insulation save energy.
7) An engineering plastic of excellent integration capability. It has outstanding physical, mechanical, electrical and heat
1. Decoration in landscape gardening and recrational places, Singular decoration, corridors and pavilions in leisure places.
2. Interior and exterior decorations of commercial building, curtain walls of modern building.
3. Transportation airline, containers, front wind shields of notorcycles. airplanes, trains, liners, vehicles, notors boats, submarines and police glass shields.
4. Telephone boths, advertising boards, light boxes and exhibition.
5. Instruments and meters, and military industry.
6. High class indoor decoration, such as walls, windows roofs and screens.
7. Sound-insulation walls in expressways and urban overhead highways.
8. Agricultural greenhouses and raising sheds.
9. Lighting of factory buildings, warehouse and markets.
Both sides with PE film,logo on the pe film.Other package are available based on customer's requirment
within 7-10 working days once we received the deposit.
L/C, T/T, Western Union; 30% deposits; 70% balance before delivery.
Capacity for 20'container
Capacity for 40'container
1.Whats kind of a company we are ?
We are a manufacturer located Hebei, China .We have gained good reputation among our customers for our professional,
warm and thoughtful service, Because we know that a long terms business based on the quality control ,delivery time etc.
2.Does your company is a factory or trade company ?
We have a factory ourself , we are on this business for few years in China.Our factory is very famous in the Hebei China .
3.Whats the quality assurance we provided and how do we control quality ?
1). Established a procedure to check products at all stages of the manufacturing process - raw materials, in process materials,
validated or tested materials, finished goods, etc. Besides, we have also developed a procedure which identifies the inspection
and test status of all items at all stages of the manufacturing process.
2). 100% inspection in assembly lines. All controls, inspections, equipment, fixtures, total production resources and skills
are inspected to ensure they consistently achieve the required quality levels
4.Your company can product how many different kinds of PC sheet ?
Our company now have following several products: Glittering Polycarbonate Sheet,Multi-wall Structure Polycarbonate Sheet,
Greenhouse Polycarbonate Sheet, General Polycarbonate Solid Sheet,Advertising Polycarbonate Sheet, Polycarbonate
Embossed Sheet, Polycarbonate Frosted Sheet, Soundproof Polycarbonate Sheet, Greenhouse Polycarbonate Sheet etc.
5.Do you take special orders ?
Yes , We accept customized products.
6.What are polycarbonate sheets?
Polycarbonate sheets are a transparent, synthetic product. Because of its exceptional impact, weather and temperature
resistance, it provides solutions where other synthetics fail. Polycarbonate has a different chemical composition, and
therefore different properties, from other transparent plastics such as PVC.
7.Can I install polycarbonate sheets myself?
Polycarbonate sheets are particularly user-friendly and very light, so that fewer cross bars are needed. This makes
the supporting structure more straightforward and cheaper.
8. Do the sheets discolor overtime?
Because of its transparent UV protective layer polycarbonate sheets do not discolour and most polycarbonate sheets
come with a 10-year guarantee but they can last even longer than that!
9. Won't a polycarbonate roof make things very hot?
Polycarbonate roofing sheets come with an energy reflective coating, which helps solve this problem. Moreover,
polycarbonate sheets have excellent insulating properties so that heating costs are considerably reduced during
10. Do the sheets break very easily?
No! Polycarbonate sheets are not only extremely impact-resistant but thanks to their temperature and weather resistance
they have a much longer service life.
11.Is polycarbonate sheet bad for the environment?
Polycarbonate sheets are a very sustainable material that can be recycled and does not emit toxic substances during
combustion. Moreover, there are sustainable polycarbonate sheets being manufactured using 20% renewable energy!
12.What will happen in the event of a fire?
Fire safety is one of polycarbonate's strong points. Polycarbonate sheeting is flame retardant and do not emit toxic substances,
which is why they are so often incorporated in public buildings, where the most stringent safety regulations apply.
13.What is the impact strength of polycarbonate?
Polycarbonate is almost unbreakable. It is many times more impact resistant than any other transparent material used for
glazing or roofing purposes. Many types of tests are used to measure impact strength, so it is difficult to compare data. Solid
polycarbonate sheets comply with most tests issued on the impact strength of glazing materials. To give an idea: a 3 mm-solid
polycarbonate sheet withstands the force of a steel ball of about 4 kg dropped from a height of 9.5 m, 3 times in a row.
It does not break or shatter! When you take a look at some of the more industrial applications, you will see that polycarbonate
is used for machine glazing, police riot shields, ice-hockey rinks. all applications that require extreme impact resistance.